The SvgPublish extension has been updated to version 1.2.10
Download to the latest version:
Visit the extension’s page:
The summary of the recent updates and bugfixes:
New: add “hover + click” tooltip and popover behavior. This feature is supposed to solve the problem when you want to publish tooltips or popovers, that have some hyperlinks in the text body. Now you can enable them to show up and disappear if the user moves the cursor outside of the shape. However, they will stay if the user has clicked on the shape. The new setting is shown on the screen below, select trigger as “hover click”, i.e. both. You can also select “Hide if clicked outside” if you want the “fixed by click” tooltips to disappear when clicked outside of the shapes.
See the result in action:
New: The tooltips and popovers can now be shown/hidden with specified delays. You can specify hide and show delays, the tooltips and popovers will appear on mouse entering the shape or mouse leaving the shape with the specified delays.
New: Trigger and position for the tooltips and popovers now can be configured. Added in version 1.2.8. The standard position and trigger options were added
- top/left/bottom/right: Will show the tip or popover on the left/top/bottom/right of the corresponding shape.
- top/auto left/auto bottom/auto right: Will show the tip or popover as specified by default, but move it if it does not fit within the view.
- hover: will show the tip or popover when the mouse hovers over the shape (on the desktop, click on the mobile)
- click: will show the tip or popover when the shape is clicked
- hover click: will show the tip when the mouse hovers the shape and “fix” it to stay visible if clicked (until clicked again)
Fix: Fix for IE11 layer-switching toggle display issue (bootstrap-switch updated to v. 3.3.4), fixed in version 1.2.8. Now the toggles should also work properly in the Intern Explorer 11 (in all newer browsers they already worked properly)
Fix: Publishing using the option “Export Single Page” NRE when ShapeSheet window is opened, fixed in version 1.2.9. The extension showed “Null Reference Exception” error if you open a ShapeSheet window in (as a separate sibling window) for some shape on the diagram being published, and “Single Page” option was selected. Now it should work properly.