Visio project templates updated to version 1.0.7:
– added support for Visual Studio 2015
– added support for Visio 2016
– Simplified source code (removed extra files, so that project structure is more like vanilla VS).
– Unified project wizard. Now there is one wizard to rule it all. It allows you to add (bside the add-in itself) other Visio files/templates in the wizard itself, add name/description, etc. Addin type selection, Visio files selection, setup – from one wizard.
– License support in installer.
– Support for the built-in VS ribbon designer (optional)
– Support for both x86 and x64 in one installer in one MSI (one DLL compiled to “AnyCPU”)
– Support per user/per machine install in one MSI
– Support for project auto-harvesting. Means, DLL version is auto-harvested, COM registration auto-harvested (for COM addin type).
– Support for old Visio versions (without ribbon) is still there.
– Improved messaging and comments.
– Possibility to compile everything even witout Visio installed (COM addin only)
– Support for installer UI type selection (basic cases)
– Support for installer language
– No more GUIDs in the installer. All is auto-generated on build.
– Addin project is referenced from installer project using “project reference”, so that msbuild variables can be used to refer to paths.
– Fixed issues with VSTO 2013 update 1